Policy and Procedures
Protocol for Student Pick Up and Drop Off: is as follows and must be adhered to by each driver to ensure that each student is transported in a timely manner to and from school.
Please have your child(ren) are ready 10 minutes prior to your pick up time, the driver will blow upon arrival, and will wait no longer than 2 minutes, because of time the driver can't and will "NOT" return for late students
After school the driver will only wait 6 minutes after normal school dismissal time "6 minutes boarding" students should not play with friends
(Please remind your students to come directly to the van or car.)
Parents will be notified when your child misses the bus, and PLEASE notify us when you child /children go home early or will not be riding.
- Students are "NOT" allowed to eat or drink in the vehicles.
- No fighting, arguing or physical contact with other passengers
- No horse playing or standing while the vehicle is in motion
- Audio/Video devices may be used with headphones "ONLY" at reasonable volume
- Seat-belts must be worn at "ALL" times
- Students 8 years of age and under 4'9 inches tall, must ride in booster seat (Please provide)
- Insubordinate and disrespectful behavior and language towards anyone will "NOT" be tolerated. (Including parents) Immediate Termination of Services
- Keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle
- Gracious Shuttle is not responsible for items left behind on the bus
- Parents WILL be responsible for $30.00 sick clean up fee for sick student
- Damages caused to Gracious Shuttle vehicles by the student is the responsibility of the parent for any repairs needed
Gracious Shuttle Service will charge a $5.00 per day late fee on Monday's for non payment of weekly fee. Services will be suspended until all fees are paid (NO EXCEPTIONS)
If your child only rides one day during the week, your rate is still the normal rate, we do not pro-rate days ( weekly rates only)
***If your child is absent more than 1 week, your payment must continue to be made in order to reserve your seat. Out more than 1 week require new $15 registration fee.***